13th Mudfish Poetry Prize
Judged by Philip Schultz
1st Prize: Rafaela Del Bourgo for “Barking, Pt Reyes”
1st Honorable Mention: John Williams for “We are Already at War”
2nd Honorable Mentions: Tim Nolan for “Ode to My Body”
and Tony Gloeggler for “Late Summer Sky”
1) Jared Harel Rego Park, NY.
2) Anna Halberstadt New York, NY
3) David Shaddock Berkeley, CA
4) Colette Inez New York, NY
5) Robert Coles NW, Washington DC
6) Elisabeth Murawski Alexandria, VA
7) Margaret Barbour Gilbert New York, NY
8) Tony Gloeggler Richmond Hill, NY
9) John Sibley Williams, Milwaukee, OR
10) Timothy Nolan, St Louis Park, MN
11) Mark Elber Fall River, MA
12) Ellen LaFleche, Northampton, MA
13) Rafaela Del Bourgo Berkeley, CA
Warm thanks from the editors of Mudfish. We greatly enjoyed your submissions and your contributions to our next issue, Mudfish 20. We look forward to seeing more of your work.
We at Mudfish feel that this is the best issue yet!
We anticipate that the book will be available in early 2018.